Talkabout for Children 1
Activities to promote self-awareness and self-esteem in children.
This practical resource is full of activities and games for developing self-awareness and self-esteem. These are essential prerequisites to developing social skills, making this an excellent first step in any social skills programme.
- Over 40 activities with appealing characters to help understanding of concepts;
- 25 group cohesion activities;
- A CD Rom with colour versions of all of the activities;
- A one-year teaching plan to help incorporate groups into the curriculum;
- An introduction to working with children with low self-esteem and social skills difficulties;
- A brief assessment of self-awareness and self-esteem;
- Forms and evaluation sheets to assist with smooth running of groups.
A must-have for teachers and therapists working with any children on self-awareness or self-esteem issues.
2011 280pp A4 wire-o bound + CD Rom