Talkabout for Children 2
Developed specifically for young children or those with special needs, these activities and games will help to develop social skills, an essential aspect of quality of life.
- Over 60 activities to develop social skills in body language, conversations and assertiveness;
- 25 group cohesion activities;
- A CD Rom with colour versions of all of the activities;
- A two-year teaching plan to help incorporate groups into the curriculum;
- An introduction to working with children with social-skills difficulties;
- An assessment of social skills and a planning sheet for intervention;
- Forms and evaluation sheets to assist with the smooth running of groups.
Puppets and animals bring some of the concepts to life and new Talkabout characters help children to learn these essential skills. A must-have for anyone working with young children or those with special needs in social skills.
2011 280pp A4 wire-o bound