RA 9 +
With binge- and underage drinking an ever-increasing problem this non-patronising resource lets you confront the issue with integrity. Topics include: alcohol units; alcohol & the law; percentage proof & measures; alcohol & health; effects of alcohol; binge drinking; who can help.
Encourage young people to make safe choices with drugs, alcohol, tobacco and sexual health. Crucially, these resources 'tell it like it is' and don't patronise. Each contains a wide variety of interesting and engaging activities that also improve literacy and numeracy skills.
- The wide variety of activities will sustain interest.
- Follow DfES/SCAA guidelines for teaching drug and sex education.
- Fully illustrated & photocopiable
- Also ideal for functional skills, disaffected learners, skills for life students.
- Key stage 3 & 4/S1-S4, activities entry level 3/Level1 (SCQF Level 3/4).
Resources embed a wide variety of Functional Skills activities including comprehension, cloze, grammar & punctuation, speaking & listening, and quizzes.
2005 88pp A4 paperback