RA 9 +
Tackles sensitive issues in a no-nonsense style allowing you to discuss them with confidence and credibility. Covers topics such as: conception; fertility; contraception; abortion; pregnancy advice; sex & the law; condoms; sexually transmitted infections; HIV/AIDS; safe sex.
Encourage young people to make safe choices with drugs, alcohol, tobacco and sexual health. Crucially, these resources 'tell it like it is' and don't patronise. Each contains a wide variety of interesting and engaging activities that also improve literacy and numeracy skills.
- The wide variety of activities will sustain interest.
- Follow DfES/SCAA guidelines for teaching drug and sex education.
- Fully illustrated & photocopiable
- Also ideal for functional skills, disaffected learners, skills for life students.
- Key stage 3 & 4/S1-S4, activities entry level 3/Level1 (SCQF Level 3/4).
Resources embed a wide variety of Functional Skills activities including comprehension, cloze, grammar & punctuation, speaking & listening, and quizzes.
2005 88pp A4 paperback